History of Birla Mandir in Jaipur – Timing, Entry fees, things to do
Birla Temple, also known as Lakshmi Narayan Temple is a Hindu temple. This temple is located in Jaipur and this temple is one of the Birla temples. These temples were built by BM Birla Foundation in 1988. This temple is built for Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. This beautiful looking attractive temple is made of white marble. Birlas were devotees of Lord Vishnu, so they built Birla temples in different cities of the country.
This temple is very popular among Hindus and devotees of God come here. The beautiful greenery around the temple attracts tourists and devotees to themselves. The beautiful carvings done on the walls of Birla Mandir are also appreciated by the tourists. The carvings done on the walls of this wonderful temple are attractive and beautiful in themselves.
History Of The Temple
The Birla Temple, whose construction started from 1977 and lasted till 1985, is a beautiful and attractive temple of Jaipur, it has a huge contribution in the tourism of Jaipur. This temple was opened for public worship on 22 February 1985. Since then, this temple is a reason for tourism due to its beauty. as it is well known that Birla was a devotee of Lord Vishnu. This temple is a Part of a group of Birla temples built across the nation. This temple has been constructed on the land that the Maharaja of the Jaipur gave to Birla in 1 INR.
Architecture of Birla Mandir in Jaipur
This alluring and attractive Birla Mandir in Jaipur which is made of white marble stones and the artisans have carved the finest quality on it, due to this, the carvings attract a lot of tourists here. The premises of Birla Mandir in Jaipur is quite clean and green and also very pleasing to the tourists. Statues of various gods and goddesses of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi have also been installed in this temple.There are also statues of Lord Ganesha, statue of Gautam Buddha, statue of Jesus and great men like Socrates. Tourists should at least once visit the Birla temple to have a glimpse of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
At various events, a large number of tourists come here to celebrate the occasion. Some shlokas have also been written on the attractive walls of the beautiful temple to impart knowledge of the Geeta. This beautiful temple has three domes which add to its beauty. Devotees of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi come here from far and wide to get the unforgettable bliss of the wonderful temple. Statues of Rukmani Devi Birla and Brijmohan Birla have also been installed in the temple complex, who is the founder of this temple, inside the complex there is a museum of BM Birla Group. Under this attractive and graceful temple there is also a Sri and Smt. GP Birla Gallery.
You May Like:- सूर्य नमस्कार करने की विधि
Availability of Guides at Birla Mandir in Jaipur
Here there is no Guides are available in this Birla Mandir in Jaipur. This Temple is not so Big place that may not require a guide.
How to Reach Birla Mandir in Jaipur
It is well known that the city of Jaipur is connected to other parts of the country by various means such as railways, airways and roadways. One can easily reach Jaipur city through these three mediums. The international airport of Jaipur city, also called Sanganer Airport, which is located at a distance of 15 km from the city. The airport is operated by airplanes from different cities of the country from which the city of Jaipur can be reached. Click here to get complete information about airplanes operating from Jaipur city to different cities of the country.
Similarly, various trains are taken by the government from Jaipur railway station to different parts of the country, with the help of which Jaipur city can be reached. You can get the complete information about the trains going to Jaipur city by clicking here. As it is well known that India is one of the countries which has the largest road network in the world. With their help, we can easily reach from one corner of the country to the other. For this, inter-state buses are run by the government.
Similarly, other buses are also being run from the Sindhi Camp Bus Station in Jaipur to other parts in the country, whose information you can get by clicking here. Sindhi camp bus station is situated 6 km from the center of the city.
Birla Mandir in Jaipur Timings
When we go anywhere, we have to take special care of time so that we do not reach any place before the scheduled time or after the time. In such a situation, it is necessary that tourists and visitors coming to the Birla mandir in Jaipur collect complete information about the opening and closing time of the temple so that inconvenience can be avoided. Tourists can visit the Birla Mandir of Jaipur anytime of the week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to worship Lord Vishnu and Devi Lakshmi.
Birla Mandir in Jaipur Entry Fees
Anyone can visit the Birla Mandir in Jaipur city. There is no entry of any kind in this temple. This entry and exit is free.
Best Time to Visit Birla Mandir Jaipur
Although the city of Jaipur attracts a large number of tourists throughout the year and the temple also has a large crowd of visitors. From September to March, tourism in Jaipur increases considerably. In such a situation, the month of September to March is considered better in terms of tourism.
Other Places to Visit near Birla Mandir in Jaipur
When we go out on tourism anywhere, it is our endeavor to enjoy more places in minimum time. In such a situation, you will get information here that there are such a places near Birla Mandir in Jaipur where tourism or shopping can be done. All such important information is provided below.
- Moti Dungari Temple:-
- Kohinoor Gems & Jewels:-
- Mita’s Cultural Paradise:-
- Chakrapani Ayurveda:-
- Silverine Spa & Salon:-
- Nomadic Tours:-
- Precious Shopping Mall:-
- Megha Katan Bazaar:-
- Gems Paradise:-
Nearby Restaurants to Birla Mandir in Jaipur
Our enjoyment of tours increases even when we have made complete preparations for tourism as well as refreshments. In such a situation, it is necessary that if we go anywhere, then delicious food is available at an affordable price. Here complete information is provided about such restaurants which are very close to Birla Mandir in Jaipur and provide better and tasty food at a lower price.
- Red Chili Restaurant:-
- Pizza Hut:-
- Reefs Restro Lounge:-
- The Rajput Room:-
- The Verandah:-
- Suvarna Mahal:-
- Polo Bar:-
- Mughal Darbar:-
- Veer Hanuman Sweet:-
- The Living Room:-
Nearby Hotels to Birla Mandir in Jaipur
If you are in Birla Mandir Jaipur then you need some good place to stay around the temple. This is a big problem for you, while solving this problem, some good hotels were given on jaipurchalo.com so that you will not have any problem in finding good hotels.
- Rambagh Palace:- Rambagh Palace is a very good hotel in Jaipur. Rambagh Palace has a very good design and you will also find a garden here. This palace is just 1 kilometer away from Birla Mandir. To stay in Rambagh Palace, you have to pay 23000 rupees for 1 night.
- Pathik Niwas:- Pathik Niwas Hotel is a very good hotel in Jaipur. It is located at 4/45, 46, Surya Path, Sector 4, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004. The Pathik Niwas Hotel is just 2 kilometers away from the Birla Mandir where you get air condition rooms here.
- Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast:- Bhola Bhawan Hotel is a very famous hotel in Jaipur. It is located at 21, C-Scheme, Sangram Colony, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Bhola Bhawan Hotel is just 2.1 kilometers from Birla Mandir where you get free wifi.
- Suryaa Villa – A City Centre Hotel:- Suryaa Villa – A City Center Hotel is a very good hotel in Jaipur. It is located at C-2, Peelwa Garden, Anand Puri, Moti Doongri Road, near NIMS, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004. Suryaa Villa – A City Center Hotel is just 1.1 kilometer from Birla Mandir where you get free wifi, private parking.
- Gulmohar Villa:- Gulmohar Villa is a very good hotel in Jaipur. It is located near B-14, Bhawani Singh Rd, Durgadas Colony, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Gulmohar Villa is just 2 kilometers away, where you get free WiFi, air condition room.
- The Big Mooch:- The Big Mooch Hotel is a very popular hotel in Jaipur. It is located at E-160, Ramesh Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Gulmohar Villa is just 2 kilometers away, where you get private parking and a garden.
- Hotel Sukhvilas:- Hotel Sukhvilas is a very popular hotel in Jaipur. It is located at Plot No.24, Chetak Marg, Near JK Lone Hospital, Moti Doongri Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004. Hotel Sukhvilas is just 0.9 kilometers away, where you get free wifi, help desk.
- Treebo Trend Woodsvilla Suites Bapu Nagar:- Treebo Trend Woodsvilla Suites Bapu Nagar Hotel is a very popular hotel in Jaipur. It is located at B-136A, RAJENDRA MARG, near JANTA STORE, CROSSING, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015. Hotel Sukhvilas is only 1 kilometer away, where you get free wifi, help desk.
- Grand Uniara A Heritage Hotel:- The Grand Uniara A Heritage Hotel is a very popular hotel in Jaipur. It is located at Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Near Trimurti Circle, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004. Grand Uniara A Heritage is only 0. kilometers away, where you get room for the family.
- Hotel Narain Niwas Palace:- Hotel Narayan Niwas Palace is a very good hotel in Jaipur. It is located at Hotel Narain Niwas Palace Kanota Bagh, Narayan Singh Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004. Hotel Narayan Niwas Palace is only 0.7 kilometers away.
For more Hotel Click Here