Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
About Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
Jaipur tours are not only for revealing the majestic Forts and luxury Palaces But if you are here, then you can’t even resist the heat of shopping in the Tripolia Bazar. It is the popular attractions here, Tripolia Bazar is located between Chhoti Chaupar and Manak Chowk. It has its own charm of Rajasthan with the traditional charm of the state. It has been acknowledged for its handicraft items and various antiques, the place stays crowded at all times of the day.
Get the best carpets at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
You can even look for some precious stones to stylish carpets that are designed in Indo-Heretic fashion. Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II has carried the legacy of the carpets of Jaipur. The different designs of carpets like landscape, floral and human figures are the main reason of attraction for the people. Shopping here in the middle of the city is the only best thing which can be done in Jaipur.
Location and timings of Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops Bazar
Tripolia Bazar is located at Karnal Nagar at the market opens at 10 o'clock in the morning and closed at 9 PM night. The market remains closed on Sunday. You can avoid rush hours to get better offers and shop easily. Do not forget to bargain at Tripolia bazar.
Things To shop at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
Tripolia Bazar is famous for its jewelry and the different varieties of bangles. It is the best place where you can get every variety of bangles. There are many shops in Tripolia bazaar for buying textiles. Here you can get the popular Bandhani tie and dye fabrics with rich embroideries. You can buy designer carpets, brassware and other ethnic wears from here. This market can be stated as the most awesome place to visit and to do shopping in Jaipur.
Places You can try for your food at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
You can try different places in Tripolia bazar such as Shree pandit kulfi bhandar, bikaner jaipur bhandar, Asan Das Daya Ram and many more places to try at Tripolia Bazar.
How to reach Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops:
You can visit Tripolia Bazar on any day of the week, except Sundays. This bazaar is very easy to travel to, you can go there by the local transport which is easily available in the city.
List of Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
- General Store
- Food & Backers
- Book Store
- Jwellery Shop
What to Founds in Tripolia Bazaar Jaipur?
Unlimited options for shopping including Carpet as well as hand made idols of Carpets. Handcrafted home decor, gifts, paintings, printed bed spreads, cushion covers, fabric and more.
Nearest Hotels from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
Hotel Kailash – Near Agarsen Market, Johri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Rawla Mrignayani Palace – A Heritage Hotel – Rao Kriparam Ki Haveli, Opp.Silver Art Palace ,Old Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Divine Hotel
– Plot No. 7 Golimar, Garden Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Rajisthan Hotel –
Ajmari Nehru Market, Golya Talkies, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (5) The Raj Palace by Small Luxury Hotels of The World – The Raj Palace, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Rd, Chokdi Gangapol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearest Hospitals from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Gangori Hospital –
Gangori Bazar Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Solanki Hospital – 647, 1st Floor, Solanki House, Near Government Dispensary, Gangori Bazaar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Amar Jain Hospital – Chaura Rasta, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Jaipur Hospital And Eye Centre – Chandi Ki Taksal, Near Shimla Hotel, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) Siddhi Vinayak Physiotherapy Hospital
– Plot No.14, Dusshera Kothi, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Rd, Govind Nagar East, Govind Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Tripolia Bazar
- (1) HP PETROL PUMP – NEW RAJASTHAN PETROL SERV. – Service HP Agents Amber Road Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302010
- (2) Petrol Pump Bharat Petro – 327, Nh 8, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Triveni Traders Petrol Pump – Amer Rd, Main Market, Char Darwaja, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) HP PETROL PUMP – J NAGPAL AND COMPANY – Jorawar Singh Gate, Jaipur, Amer Rd, Chokdi Gangapol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) ICICI BANK ATM – H.NO, 493, Gangori Bazar Rd, Choti Chopar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) IndusInd Bank ATM – 7 JHA 21 JAWAHER NAGER, jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- (3) Union Bank Of India ATM – Jaipur Main Br,1st. Flr., Katia Purohit Ji Ka ohari Bazar, Tripolia Bazar, Chaupad, Badi Chopad, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) Bank Of Baroda ATM – Shop No:330, Natanion Ka Rasta, Tripolia Bazar, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (5) State Bank of India ATM – M/S Tanwar Color Lab, near Sbi Bank, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 13 Km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 16.7 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 8.4 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 3.7 km km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.5 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 12.1 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Shree pandit kulfi bhandar
- (2) bikaner jaipur bhandar
- (3) Asan Das Daya Ram
- (4) Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant
- (5) Shree Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya
- (6) BARADARI RESTAURANT & BAR
- (7) Nice Cafe Restaurant
- (8) Agarwal Restaurant
- (9) Surabhi Restaurant & Turban Museum, Jaipur
- (10) Shri Tadkeshwar Restaurant
Place to visit near Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
After visiting Tripolia bazar, You can visit some places as this place is surrounded by a lot of tourist places such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and Tripolia gate. All these places are attracting a lot of tourists every year.
This is Jaipur’s most distinctive landmark and an extraordinary pink-painted, the delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys. Hawa Mahal was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. It was made with the purpose to provide the royal household to watch the life and processions of the city.
The city palace is marvelous and a paradise for art and history lovers. There is also a section that is dedicated to the artisans of Jaipur where you can purchase souvenirs and so many things.
Tripolia Bazaar gets its name from Tripolia Gate, with its three archways. Tripolia gate is the main entrance to the City Palace and Jantar Mantar. The lofty arched gateway is on the plan with a pillared hall on the left for guards.
Write your review
Frequently Asked Questions about Johari Bazar Jaipur
Visitors reviews on this Bazar
Good shopping in center of Jaipur
Good shopping street right within the heart of downtown Jaipur. There are a spread of stores to get Indian goods, especially bangles and saris. the situation makes it within minutes walking distance from major city attractions just like the City Palace Museum. Definitely recommend for anyone eager to do shopping and bargain for Indian goods. the world can get quite busy during the day.
Tripolia Bazaar is Heart of Jaipur
The bazaar is having a number of shops selling local Rajasthani products. One can buy clothes, sarees, handicrafts, artificial jewelry at reasonable prices.
Good shopping street right within the heart of downtown Jaipur. There is a spread of stores to get Indian goods, especially bangles and saris. the situation makes it within minutes within walking distance from major city attractions just like the City Palace Museum. Definitely recommend for anyone eager to do shopping and bargain for Indian goods. the world can get quite busy during the day.
Heart of the city
I definitely recommend heading here when visiting Jaipur. Very close to many of the tourist attractions based in the center of Jaipur. So many different shops selling a massive range of items such as souvenirs, bangles, clothing, etc. I could easily have spent hours here!
Busy area, But beautiful gate
Tripolia Bazaar is one among the busiest markets/streets in Jaipur. it’s mainly for local people. But walking here may be a good activity if you wish to ascertain local life. On one corner of the market, there are several shops which only sell steel/copper/brass utensils. On other sides of the market, there are many shops of daily utilities, home items , savory and sweets, kachori shops, tea stalls, gaemtn shops…..the list is big. to urge a feel of the walled city, a walk may be a good idea here. On the square (toward Badi choppad), there’s Tripolia Gate which one can easily see thanks to its off white color contrast to the oink color of other buildings. this is often one among the gates of the town Palace. Only the royalty can use this gate. On festivals, there are processions (like Teej or Gangaur) which are organized here.
The local and one of oldest market
Tripolia bazaar got its name from Tripoli which suggests three gates. it’s one of the oldest and busiest markets of Jaipur. It’s open from Monday to Saturday till 2000 hrs. However, a couple of shops are open on Sunday also. there’s an excessive amount of hustle-bustle during this market. It gives a glimpse of the ethnic lifetime of Jaipur. This market displays artifacts and utensils mainly alongside grocery items. One can expect to return across some shops of carpets and jewelry. It’s recommended using bargaining skills to urge the simplest price. Traffic and parking may be a big problem so its recommend using cabs. the simplest time to go to is that the afternoon because it gets tons crowded within the evening hours.
Tripolia Bazar is famous for its jewelry and the different varieties of bangles. It is the best place where you can get every variety of bangles. There are many shops in Tripolia bazaar for buying textiles. Here you can get the popular Bandhani tie and dye fabrics with rich embroideries.
Johari Bazaar Jaipur Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|