Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
About Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
Jaipur tours are not only for revealing the majestic Forts and luxury Palaces But if you are here, then you can’t even resist the heat of shopping in the Tripolia Bazar. It is the popular attractions here, Tripolia Bazar is located between Chhoti Chaupar and Manak Chowk. It has its own charm of Rajasthan with the traditional charm of the state. It has been acknowledged for its handicraft items and various antiques, the place stays crowded at all times of the day.
Get the best carpets at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
You can even look for some precious stones to stylish carpets that are designed in Indo-Heretic fashion. Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II has carried the legacy of the carpets of Jaipur. The different designs of carpets like landscape, floral and human figures are the main reason of attraction for the people. Shopping here in the middle of the city is the only best thing which can be done in Jaipur.
Location and timings of Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops Bazar
Tripolia Bazar is located at Karnal Nagar at the market opens at 10 o'clock in the morning and closed at 9 PM night. The market remains closed on Sunday. You can avoid rush hours to get better offers and shop easily. Do not forget to bargain at Tripolia bazar.
Things To shop at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
Tripolia Bazar is famous for its jewelry and the different varieties of bangles. It is the best place where you can get every variety of bangles. There are many shops in Tripolia bazaar for buying textiles. Here you can get the popular Bandhani tie and dye fabrics with rich embroideries. You can buy designer carpets, brassware and other ethnic wears from here. This market can be stated as the most awesome place to visit and to do shopping in Jaipur.
Places You can try for your food at Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
You can try different places in Tripolia bazar such as Shree pandit kulfi bhandar, bikaner jaipur bhandar, Asan Das Daya Ram and many more places to try at Tripolia Bazar.
How to reach Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops:
You can visit Tripolia Bazar on any day of the week, except Sundays. This bazaar is very easy to travel to, you can go there by the local transport which is easily available in the city.
List of Tripolia Bazar Jaipur Shops
- General Store
- Food & Backers
- Book Store
- Jwellery Shop
Nearest Hotels from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
Hotel Kailash – Near Agarsen Market, Johri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Rawla Mrignayani Palace – A Heritage Hotel – Rao Kriparam Ki Haveli, Opp.Silver Art Palace ,Old Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Divine Hotel
– Plot No. 7 Golimar, Garden Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Rajisthan Hotel –
Ajmari Nehru Market, Golya Talkies, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (5) The Raj Palace by Small Luxury Hotels of The World – The Raj Palace, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Rd, Chokdi Gangapol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearest Hospitals from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Gangori Hospital –
Gangori Bazar Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Solanki Hospital – 647, 1st Floor, Solanki House, Near Government Dispensary, Gangori Bazaar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Amar Jain Hospital – Chaura Rasta, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Jaipur Hospital And Eye Centre – Chandi Ki Taksal, Near Shimla Hotel, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) Siddhi Vinayak Physiotherapy Hospital
– Plot No.14, Dusshera Kothi, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Rd, Govind Nagar East, Govind Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Tripolia Bazar
- (1) HP PETROL PUMP – NEW RAJASTHAN PETROL SERV. – Service HP Agents Amber Road Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302010
- (2) Petrol Pump Bharat Petro – 327, Nh 8, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) Triveni Traders Petrol Pump – Amer Rd, Main Market, Char Darwaja, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) HP PETROL PUMP – J NAGPAL AND COMPANY – Jorawar Singh Gate, Jaipur, Amer Rd, Chokdi Gangapol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) ICICI BANK ATM – H.NO, 493, Gangori Bazar Rd, Choti Chopar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) IndusInd Bank ATM – 7 JHA 21 JAWAHER NAGER, jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- (3) Union Bank Of India ATM – Jaipur Main Br,1st. Flr., Katia Purohit Ji Ka ohari Bazar, Tripolia Bazar, Chaupad, Badi Chopad, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (4) Bank Of Baroda ATM – Shop No:330, Natanion Ka Rasta, Tripolia Bazar, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (5) State Bank of India ATM – M/S Tanwar Color Lab, near Sbi Bank, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport from Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 13 Km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 16.7 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 8.4 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 3.7 km km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.5 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 12.1 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Shree pandit kulfi bhandar
- (2) bikaner jaipur bhandar
- (3) Asan Das Daya Ram
- (4) Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant
- (5) Shree Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya
- (6) BARADARI RESTAURANT & BAR
- (7) Nice Cafe Restaurant
- (8) Agarwal Restaurant
- (9) Surabhi Restaurant & Turban Museum, Jaipur
- (10) Shri Tadkeshwar Restaurant
What to Founds in Tripolia Bazar Jaipur?
Unlimited options for shopping including Carpet as well as hand made idols of Carpets. Handcrafted home decor, gifts, paintings, printed bed spreads, cushion covers, fabric and more.
Place to visit near Tripolia Bazar Jaipur
After visiting Tripolia bazar, You can visit some places as this place is surrounded by a lot of tourist places such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, and Tripolia gate. All these places are attracting a lot of tourists every year.
This is Jaipur’s most distinctive landmark and an extraordinary pink-painted, the delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys. Hawa Mahal was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. It was made with the purpose to provide the royal household to watch the life and processions of the city.
The city palace is marvelous and a paradise for art and history lovers. There is also a section that is dedicated to the artisans of Jaipur where you can purchase souvenirs and so many things.
Tripolia Bazaar gets its name from Tripolia Gate, with its three archways. Tripolia gate is the main entrance to the City Palace and Jantar Mantar. The lofty arched gateway is on the plan with a pillared hall on the left for guards.
Frequently Asked Questions about Johari Bazar Jaipur
Tripolia Bazar is famous for its jewelry and the different varieties of bangles. It is the best place where you can get every variety of bangles. There are many shops in Tripolia bazaar for buying textiles. Here you can get the popular Bandhani tie and dye fabrics with rich embroideries.
Johari Bazaar Jaipur Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|