Light and Sound Show in Jaipur at Amber Fort
Amber Light and Sound Show Jaipur:
Amer Light and Sound Show is a spectacle of great visual delight that hosts a breathtaking son-et-lumière. Once this fort has been home to 28 kings of the Kachwaha dynasty before they moved to Jaipur. The sound and light show is a glorious attempt in reviving the pride, history, and traditions.
Through the light show, they have tried to highlight the local legends, folklore, and celebrates the maestros of folk music. Also, they have tried to give Rajasthan its unique identity. Amer Light and Sound Show have been set in a spectacular location, with a brilliant view. You will enjoy the view of the rising Jaigarh on the left, and magnificent hills behind it.
This well-organized evening sound and light show is an attractive attraction of Amber Fort Jaipur. It is a grand effort to revive the pride, history, and traditions of the fort.
The show exposes local legends, folklore, and celebrates folk music masters, who give Rajasthan their distinct identity till date.
The show is presented in a spectacular location where you can enjoy spectacular views of Amber Fort in front, Jaigad Fort rising to the left and magnificent hills behind it.
During this 52-minute show, colorful lights illuminate the structure and reflect beautifully on Lake Mata reflecting the mythical past of the Amber Fort, dating back 600 years! Made exciting by the harmonious mix of folk music and legends of Rajput kings.
The charming description tells you of Amber’s memory lane through its traditions and the grand lifestyle of the royal family. The story of the fort’s glorious past has been written by Gulzar and written by Amitabh Bachchan, the most distinctive voice in Indian cinema.
Amer Fort Light and Sound Show Jaipur timings:
|Month||English (Show)||Hindi (Show)|
|October to February||6:30 pm (English)||7:30 pm (Hindi)|
|March to April||7:00 pm(English)||8:00 pm (Hindi)|
|May to September||7:30 pm(English)||8:30 pm (Hindi)|
Amer fort Light and Sound Show Jaipur price:
- The Entry fee of the Amer fort for an Indian is INR 25 per person.
- The Entry fee of the Amer fort for an Indian student is INR 10 per person.
- The entry fee of Foreign nationals is INR 200 per person.
- While the entry fee for a foreign national student is INR 100 per person.
- There is also a special show held in the fort which is the Amber Fort light and sound show.
- The entry fee for the same is INR 200 per person for the English show, while INR 100 per person is applicable for the Hindi Show.
Amer fort Light and Sound Show Jaipur review:
The Light and Sound show is a wonderful show that combines the power of lighting up the Amber Fort and the story of its past through a powerful voice.
This light show organized in an open-air – rooftop set up which is in front of the fort and next to a lake. All the setting and ambiance of the light show is great. You will definitely enjoy the show and will come to know about the rich heritage of Jaipur.
Must read before you go Amer fort Light and Sound Show Jaipur:
- The show is held at the foot of Ambar Fort, at Mota Lake, at Saffron Kyari.
- Each is advised at least 25 minutes before the show starts.
- There is water on three sides for sitting. Since it is cold during winter, it is advisable to dress accordingly.
- Photography, video, or audio recording of the show is prohibited.
May you also like this
Frequently Asked Questions about Light and Sound Show Jaipur
You can book a ticket from the place as well you can book tickets online from diffrent websites. For that you have to visit the page of booking then you can fill up all the details here and choose the package that you want to go for. You will get all your booking details on the mobile phone and enjoy your ride.
According to Jaipurchalo travellers, there are few ways to experience Sound and Light Show in Amber Fort:
- (1) Jaipur By Night (Starts From ₹ 2,280.83)
- (2) Amber Fort Light and Sound Show with Dinner and Private Transport in Jaipur (Starts From ₹ 5,060.58)
- (3) Private Full Day Outdoor Activities in Jaipur with Tickets (Starts From ₹ 7,127.58)
- (4) Full-Day Jaipur City Tour with Amber Fort and City Palace (Starts From ₹ 12,188.17)
- (5) Royal Cities of Rajasthan (Starts From ₹ 29,935.85)