Kishanpole bazar jaipur
About KishanPole Bazar Jaipur
Kishanpole Bazar is mainly famous for its rich colors and mansions. It is also famous for the exotic ornaments, beautiful wooden furniture and different varieties of textiles. The wooden furniture here is the main point of attraction of the tourists because they are made of good quality wood. From this bazaar wooden puppets, animals, ornamented jewelry boxes, tables, and chairs, etc. are exported to foreign countries. The rulers of Jaipur have always been avid devotees of Lord Krishna and this is the reason behind its name.
Location of kishanpole Bazar Jaipur:
Kishanpole bazar is located between Ajmeri Gate and Choti Chaupad. Just like the other markets of Jaipur you need to pass through the grand city wall gate which is beautifully decorated.
Things to buy from kishanpole Bazar Jaipur:
This bazar shows the true colors of Jaipur that every person wants to experience. Kishanpole Market is famous for the following items like Marble Handicrafts, Traditional Indian Sarees and clothes, Ayurvedic Medicines, Timber and wooden items, Rajasthani wooden handicrafts, Wooden and modern furniture, Metal and fancy jewelry, Indian fighter kites and thread, Gold and Silver Jewellery, retail and wholesale and many more.
Best Restaurants to try in kishanpole Bazar Jaipur
Whether you can not find any diners here but traditional sweets and snacks shops. There are some of the best street food in Jaipur that could be experienced in the bazar. You can visit many restaurants on MI Road which is hardly a walk away from this market. Try some Indian traditional fast food and Spicy Snacks at the Tripolia bazar.
Timings of kishanpole Bazar Jaipur
Bazar starts around 10 AM in the morning and most shops closed by 8 PM in late evening hours. But you can still enjoy walking in the market till 10 PM.
How to reach kishanpole Bazar Jaipur
Kishanpole Bazar is located on the junction of two major roads and walled city; MI Road and Tonk Road. Kishanpole bazar is well connected to every part of the city and you can reach the market by car, bus, auto, cab or bike.
List of Shops in kishanpole Bazar Jaipur
- Cycle Shop
- General Store
- Food & Backers
- Jwellery Shop
Nearest Hotels from Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Hotel Metro
– Plot No-6 Fateh Singh Market, Station Road, Jaipur – 302006, Opposite Hotel Rajputana Shereton
- (2) Hotel NG Palace – Ramgarh Mod, 1 Karbla Road, Jaipur – 302002
- (3) Hotel Opal – P 17 Name Hotel Opaladd Hotel Opal, P 17 Punjabi Colony, Ramgarh Modh, Jaipur – 302002, Near Chungi Circle
- (4) Hotel Royal Sheraton – Amer Road, Jaipur – 302002, Behind Kale Hanuman Ji Ka Mandir, Chandi Ki Taksal,Hawa Mahal
- (5) Hotel Jaipur Heritage – Sitarampuri, Sitarampuri, Jaipur – 302002, Opposite Brahampuri Police Station
Nearest Hospitals from Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Kimat Cilnic –
302, Kishanpole Bazar, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Bambai Wala Hospital – Kishanpole Bazar, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007
- (3) Jai Hospital & Research Center – 35, Kishanpole Bazar Rd, Namak Ki Mandi, Chandpole Bazar, Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (4) Mahesh Hospital – Topkhane Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Kialash Chand and Company – AGARWAL MOTORS – 23, East Kamla Nehru Market, East Kamla Nehru Market, MI Road, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (2) Bharat Petroleum, Petrol Pump -Anurag Filling Station – MOTI DUNGRI RD JAIP, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- (3) Petrol Pump – Kamla Nehru Market West, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM – Shop No. 18, Ground Floor, Kothari Bhawan,Chaura Rasta, Opp. Golcha Cinema, Jaipur – 302003, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003.
- (2) ICICI BANK ATM – Harish Candar marg, Indra Bazar, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) HDFC Bank ATM – HNO 1367/1370, SN 285, Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002.
- (4) Axis Bank ATM – No 615 Uncha Kuan, Johri Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003.
- (5) State Bank of India ATM – No 1314, Baba Harishchandra Marg, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport from Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 12.8 km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 15.5 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 7.5 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 5.3 km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.6 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 11.3 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Kishan Pole Bazar Jaipur
- (1) Karan Restaurant – 119, Kishanpole Bazar Rd, near Ajmeri Gate, Nehru Bazar, Jayanti Market, Modikhana, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (2) Old street restaurant – Plot No 726 Morija House, Mishra Rajaji Ka Rasta, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) Ravi Restaurant – Shop No, 267, Kishanpole Bazar Rd, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (4) Khuteta Namkeen Bhandar
– Shop No. 90, Kishanpole Bazar, Corner, Ankron Ka Rasta, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (5) RAJU Restaurant
– 325, Kishanpole Bazar, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Jalupura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Place to visit near KishanPole Bazar
After visiting rich colors and mansions of Kishan pole bazar and you are done with the shopping of the Kishan pole bazar then you can visit nearby places such as Kalki Mandir which is located within 1.8 km, Tal katora lake, Jal Mahal, and Jai Niwas Garden.
Kalki Mandir is a Hindu temple which was built by Jai Singh II in the 18th century. This temple has been built in memory of Jai Singh’s grandson Kalki Singh. It is located in Sireh Deori Bazar opposite the palace gate.
This is situated at the northern end of City Palace and Jai Niwas. Also, This lake is an artificial lake, south of which is Badal Mahal. Lake is surrounded by broad sandbanks. This is used to be home to a gorgeous garden known as ‘Paal ka Bagh’.
Jal Mahal is a palace that is located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. As per our knowledge, The palace and the lake were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century. This is built by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
This garden attracts a huge number of tourists every year and the presence of a number of tourist spots makes Jaipur tours a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Jaipur is renowned as one of the most historically significant cities.