Poppin Cafe Jaipur
This is one among the restaurants within the town that's celebrated for its menu and an enormous sort of food things. Popin Cafe is a place located in Jaipur, Sea Plan, Jaipur where a wide range of food is available. Starting 'with a breakfast platter' with pud rice puddings, the menu is generous enough to make anyone crave.
The place has an olive roof with light pink lamps on the walls. The seating area is varied and there are many options. The chef's special cord chicken cordon is required to be served with a portion of chicken and finger chips and a confrontation with blue-ham and smoothie. It also has many healthy options such as Has Muscle Beach 'Smoothie which is a blend of Almond Milk, Banana, Blueberry, Chocolate and Cocoa, and Fruit Dry Fruits Rice Pudding which is made at home.
You even get to pick out from healthy food choices. The building keeps obtaining sensible reviews from its guests and is one of the foremost common cafes within the town of Jaipur. With the nice ambiance and lip-smacking dishes, this building is that the ideal place to grab a bite once a protracted day of traveling. This Poppin Cafe Jaipur is Known For Chic cafe with the best healthy food options.
1. What are the Top Dishes People Order at Poppin Cafe Jaipur?
Healthy Breakfast, Burgers, Pasta, Risotto, Noodle, Pizza, Salad.
2. What are most things People Liked at Poppin Cafe Jaipur?
Friendly Staff, Decor, Cozy, Comfortable Seating, Courteous Staff.
3. What is the Average Cost for two people here?
Rs. 800 for two people (approx.) and Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, may apply.
4. What are the different modes of Payments are Accepted Here?
Cash and Cards accepted and Digital payments accepted here.
5. INSIDER TIPS when you visit in Poppin Cafe Jaipur.
- They have also gluten-free and vegan options too
- Here you get live sports screening
- They also have an outdoor seating option for their visitors.
You have Must try this when you are in Poppin Cafe Jaipur:
Coffee, salads, risotto
Opening and Closing Time of Poppin Cafe: