Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
About Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
Chandpole Bazar is not only famous between locals but also famous among foreigners. This is a place where everyone will find something for themselves The market is filled with varieties of items, including clothes, footwear, jewelry, bags, and even paintings. Apart from the vivid market area, this market is appreciating the skills of the artisans. You will be able to meet with some of the best marble workers and painters. For visiting them you will have to visit the Khazane Walon ka Rasta and if you want to find more marble sculptors then you can pay a visit to Silwaton ka Mohalla.
Location of Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
Chandpole Bazar is located in the heart of Jaipur city that stretches from Choti Chapuad to Chandpole Gate. It is inside the old city walls thus also a part of the walled city of Jaipur.
Things to shop at Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
Chandpole Bazar is famous for being a part of the walled city because of a major center of trade and commerce. Major shops of chandpole bazar are owned and operated by business families. When it comes to traditional marble artwork then it can catch anyone’s attention in this market. There are so many renowned artisans’ who own their showrooms in the market. You can get major items sold in Chandpole Bazar that you can get like Marble Handicrafts, Traditional Indian Sarees and clothes Loose and Branded Grains, Unbranded Clothes, Glass Work, Metal and fancy jewelry, Lac and metal bangles, and Fancy gift items.
Major tourist attractions around Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
There are so many tourist attractions that you can visit near Chandpole bazar we are proving you the list of all the major tourist attractions of Chandpole Bazar.
(2) Hawa mahal
(3) City Palace
(4) Museum of Legacies
Try the best food at Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
Chandpole Bazar doesn’t have fancy dining restaurants, but there are some best street food places in Jaipur are in Chandpole Bazar where you can try Indian traditional sweets, Traditional Indian fast food, and Indian namkeen.
Best Time to Visit Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
When it comes to visiting Jaipur, then you can visit Jaipur in any month between October and March. This is the time when the heat does not torture one while exploring the nooks of the city. You can visit the market places where you will need pleasant weather becomes a much important thing.
How to Reach Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
If you are a tourist then they can reach the city either by flight, train, and even buses. You can also book a cab or board on to the local transports to visit this Chandpole bazar.
List of Shops in Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
- Book Store
- General Store
- Food & backers
Nearest Hotels from Chandpole Bazar
- (1) Hotel Indo Prime
841m from Nehru Bazaar
- (2) Mahaveer Kunj- Whole Property
582.6m from Nehru Bazaar
- (3) Jaipur Hotel New
314.2m from Nehru Bazaar
- (4) Jaipur Jantar Hostel
348.2m from Nehru Bazaar
- (5) Hotel Sweet Dream
200m from Nehru Bazaar
Nearest Hospitals from Chandpole Bazar
- (1) Mahesh Hospital –
Topkhane Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Gangori Hospital – Gangori Bazar Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) Pradeep Rawat Memorial Hospital – Balaji, Mandir Road, Near Balaji Mandir, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Chandpole Bazar
- (1) Kialash Chand and Company – AGARWAL MOTORS – 23, East Kamla Nehru Market, East Kamla Nehru Market, MI Road, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (2) Bharat Petroleum, Petrol Pump -Anurag Filling Station – MOTI DUNGRI RD JAIP, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- (3) Petrol Pump – Kamla Nehru Market West, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Chandpole Bazar
- (1) State Bank of India ATM – No 1190/91, Arihant Tower Uniaro, Ankron Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
- (2) State Bank of India ATM – No 1314, Baba Harishchandra Marg, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
- (3) Axis Bank ATM – Axis Bank Atm, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (4) ICICI BANK ATM – 1651, Baba Harishchandra Marg, Chandpole Bazar, Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (5) Punjab National Bank ATM – 1761, Khanjane Walon ka Rasta, 5th Crossing, Chandpole Bazar, Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport from Chandpole Bazar
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 12.8 km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 15.5 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 7.5 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 5.3 km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.6 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 11.3 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Chandpole Bazar
- (1) shree shyam juice centre –
2113, Khazane Walon Ka Rasta, 1st Crossing, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Badaran Temple ,Chandpole
- (2) mahaveer rabri bhandhar – 3, Mishra Rajaji Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Swami Narayan Mandir ,Chandpole
- (3) madho baba juice centre – 405, Ground Floor ,Near Shri Ram Chander Mandir ,Chandpole
- (4) yash pal juice centre
– 1087, Baba Harish Chanda Marg, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Darbar School ,Chandpole, Jaipur
- (5) kalyan namkeen bhandar
– Corner, Kalyan Ji Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazaar, Opposite Manu Public School ,Chandpole, Jaipur
Places to visit near Chandpole Bazar Jaipur
This place has foreigners attractions also as they got a variety of items including clothes, footwear, jewelry, bags, and even paintings. You can visit Isarlat, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and museum of legacies.
Isarlat Swargasuli Tower could clearly be viewed from Tripolia Bazar. It is located in Aatish Market. Ishwari Singh constructed the Isarlat to check on his minister. He made this for them who would conspire against him.
Hawa Mahal is the most distinctive landmark and an extraordinary pink-painted and the delicately honeycombed hive. It rises a dizzying five stories. This Palace was made with the purpose to provide the royal household to watch the life and processions of the city.
The city palace is marvelous and a paradise for art and history lovers. There is also a section that is dedicated to the artisans of Jaipur where you can purchase souvenirs and so many things.
This is an initiative by the Government of Rajasthan. It provides a platform to showcase previously unseen private collections. You can view textiles and jewelry to paintings and sculptures here.
Write your review
Visitors reviews on this Bazar
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.