About Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Jaipur is not only a tourist place but a topmost shopping destination. It is dotted with uncountable crowded shops and markets. If you are visiting Jaipur then you can buy anything from brass works, precious stones, textiles and many more. You will get these things that are sold in every shop and market of Jaipur. There are a number of shopping areas in Jaipur. All these places are crowded by locals and tourists throughout the year.
The most popular bazaars of Jaipur is Bapu Bazar in Jaipur. Apart from an abundance of palaces and forts, Havelis, natural beauty, shopping areas of Jaipur was always the main reason to attract tourists from all over the world from time to time. Bapu Bazaar is famous for having the highest numbers of shoppers.
Location of Bapu bazar in Jaipur
Bapu Bazar is located in the heart of the Pink City. The bazaar with its appeal, crowdedness, and availability of Rajasthani products has made itself the biggest shopping destination. The variety of products that are available in the market attracts a large number of people for shopping. Shoppers can buy a large number of traditional Rajasthani products ranging from textiles, perfumes, products made of camel skin, etc.
Famous Items sold at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Mojari footwear found in the markets of Bapu Bazar in Jaipur is sold like hotcakes. Mojari comes there in unique embroidery patterns, these shoes are mostly preferred by tourists. This kind of footwear is so unique and is hardly found in other parts of India or the world. These shoes are made of camel's skin. These shoes are so affordable that this puts an advantage in selling it. Besides the mojari shoes, leather products which are a little expensive are also a favorite of the tourists. The sandstone and marble products together with the different handicrafts products available in the Bapu Bazaar brings out the spirit of Rajasthan. Handicrafts items are the best things that one can buy from this bazar.
Unique Things to sold at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Bargaining is common in this Bapu Bazar in Jaipur. It is a skill that the tourists will need to know in order to get the best price of any product or a thing. The more they will learn to bargain the better will be the buyer. Moreover, it is not always necessary to buy, one can just walk past the shops or take a bazaar tour. While roaming around the shops, the tourists will get to witness the shaking effect and the cheerful environment of Bapu Bazar in Jaipur.
Places to eat in Bapu Bazar
If you are thinking that because of Unavoidable traffic and congested streets you will miss those exceptionally delicious street snacks at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur then you should try these places such as INDIAN ICE-CREAM AND KULFI FALUDA, NEW BOMBAY SANDWICH, RAM CHANDRA CHAT BHANDAR. These places are the most tried places in Bapu Bazaar.
Best time to visit Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
If you want to shop more and more then the best season to visit Jaipur is between October to March. These months are best for sightseeing and shopping.
Bapu Bazar jaipur timings
It opens at 10 am and closes by 11 pm every day. You can avoid rush hours and the best time to visit Bapu Bazar in Jaipur is early evening. You will get less crowd at this time.
How To Reach Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
It is located at Chaura Rasta which is approximately 4 km away from the railway station. The easiest way to get to the bazar is to take private cabs or auto-rickshaws from any part of the city.
- (1) Grand Uniara. A Heritage Hotel – Jawaharlal Nehru Marg | Near Trimurti Circle, Jaipur 302004, India
- (2) Golden Tulip Jaipur – M.I Road | Opposite GPO, Jaipur 302001, India
- (3) OYO 2105 Hotel Royal Sheraton –
76 Near Hawa Mahal | Near Hawa Mahal, Behind Kale Hanuman Ji Ka Mandir
- (4) Hotel Diggi Palace –
Diggi House, Shivaji Marg, Sawai Ram Singh Road | C-Scheme
- (5) Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur – MI Road | Near G.P.O Opposite Lakshmi complex, Jaipur 302001, India
- (1) Janata Eye Hospital –
348-349, Chaura Rasta Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (2) Goyal Hospital – Chaura Rasta Rd, Telepara, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) Shri Mukund Chikitsalya – 269, Johari Bazar Rd, Johri Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) E S I C I Hospital – Johari Bazar Rd, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Bapu Bazar
- (1) HP PETROL PUMP – AGARWAL MOTORS – Jaipur Tower, Rajasthan, MI Road, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Bharat Petrol Pump – MI Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) HP Petrol Pump – Ajmeri Gate, Mirza Ismail Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (4) Bharat Petroleum, Petrol Pump -Kailash Chand & Co – AJMERI GT JAIPUR, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in this Bapu Bazar
- (1) ICICI BANK ATM – Harish Candar marg, Indra Bazar, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
- (2) Tamilnad merchantile bank – 1990, Bapu Bazaar, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (3) HDFC Bank ATM – SN 85&86, Pandya Bhawan, Johari Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) State Bank ATM – Johari Bazar Rd, Sanganeri Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- (5) YES Bank ATM – Navjeevan Plaza, Ground & 1st Floor, MI Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 12.8 km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 15.5 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 7.5 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 5.3 km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.6 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 11.3 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Bapu Bazar
- (1) Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar –
No. 98, 99, Johari Bazar Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (2) Namkeen Ghar – Johari Bazar Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (3) Barfiwala Sweets – Johari Bazar, Haldion Ka Rasta, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Samrat Restaurant
– Shop No.273, Choura Rasta, Pink City, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (5) paratha shop
– 22 paratha gali ghee walo ka rasta johari bazar jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
What to Founds in Bapu Bazar in Jaipur ?
Unlimited options for shopping including lahnga choli, salwar suit as well as hand made idols of marbles. Handcrafted home decor, gifts, paintings, printed bed spreads, cushion covers, fabric and more.
Places to visit near Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
When you are done with Bapu bazar in Jaipur, you can visit all other places that is located nearby bapu bazar in Jaipur such as Shitla Mata Mandir, Ganga Mata Mandir, Murli Manohar Temple and Sri ram jal mandir. These are few temples that you can visit nearby.
If you are looking for famous temples of Sheetla Mata in Rajasthan to offer prayers, then you should visit this temple. This is a must visited temple in Jaipur.
Jaipur is a perfect destination for a great time where you can enjoy the attractions of this popular tourist spot. You can get drenched in the spirit of adventure that you get to explore at Ganga Mata mandir.
This temple was constructed by Queen Ranawatji wife of then Maharaja Shri Ratan Singhji. She was a devotee of Lord Krishna and in a vein of inspiration.
Sri ram jal mandir is a perfect destination for a great time with your dear ones. You can enjoy the attractions of this popular tourist spot.
Write your review on Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Visitors reviews on this Bazar
Must visit Bapu bazaar in Jaipur
Bapu Bazaar is extremely busy but one among the great shopping street in Jaipur. you’d get all kinds of dress material, bed sheets, chappals, mojari, sarees, and a few showpieces and much more. the great part is that it’s not so costly albeit the tourist are always here and you’ll use your bargaining skills here!! There are shops on either side and if you’re with ladies then I bet you can’t spend anything but 2 hours here. to not be missed and suggest to travel within the evening after sightseeing and spend time shopping here.
Bapu Bazar ( Whole Market )
There is a very good Bazaar for puchesing any thing in this market.
Shopping in Bapu Bazar
The bazaar may be a good tourist shopping complex. One can purchase Rajasthani sarees,
dress material, shoes, chappels at reasonable prices. There are shops for
local handicrafts, artificial jewelry items,
bangles, and other local products. Overall the bazaar may be a good place for shopping.
The Bazar is extremely busy, but is totally safe to visit. It is mainly focus on local people, so it felt like an authentic indian shopping experience.
Bargain, Bargain and Bargain!!!
We were lucky enough to be traveling with an individual who speaks Hindi. If you’re not, do not be afraid to bargain and definitely do not be afraid to steer faraway from a deal. Just an FYI, you should not pay quite 600rs for an honest quality scarf. If you’re a foreigner, they’re going to start you off at an insanely high price, but at the top of the day, they need the sale so stick with what you’re comfortable with.