Shops in MI Road in Jaipur
About MI road in Jaipur
MI Road is located on the central road in Jaipur. It is a broad road with several restaurants and shops. Rajasthali that is Government Emporium for Rajasthani handicrafts is also located in MI Road. It is a fairly large shop on two floors where you can get carpets, quilts, fabrics, handicrafts, and jewelry.
Shop Listed in MI road in Jaipur
Anlgika ladies FootWear
- Timing:- 11:15AM to 9PM
- Phone Number:- 0141 257 0847
- Google Rating:- 4.4
- Address:- 23 Dara Market, Haldiyon-Ka-Rasta, Johri Bazar, Dhada Market Rd, Ramganj Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- Timing:- 10:30am–9pm
- Phone Number:- 0141 256 9070
- Google Rating:- 3.9
- Address:- 221, Johari Bazar Rd, Johri Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- Timing:- 7:30am–9:30pm
- Phone Number:- 0141 257 6571
- Google Rating:- 4.2
- Address:- Johari Bazar, Haldion Ka Rasta, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
Different types of Jewellery in MI road in Jaipur
There are different types of jewelry shops such as Jaipur jewelry shops, KuberTholia, Amrapali, The Gem Palace, Birdichand Ganshyamdas and Shree. These are some of the well-known shops in this area that are among the best jewelry shops in Jaipur. Chudi Ghar is located on the main MI road. This is a treasure house for glass and lac bangles. But if you are Silver Mountain is one of the best shops in Jaipur for silver Jewellery.
May you like this:- List of Other Market Place in Jaipur
Things to shop at MI road in Jaipur
Anokhi has a large and spacious shop just off MI road. There are so many shops such as Nayika and Rasa that are closeby. You can check out quilted jackets in these stores. You can also go for bridal Dresses in Jaipur such as Zari, Vasansi and Pratap Sons are popular places for bridal wear lehengas, gowns and sarees. All these shops are quite close to MI Road. Tholia is the designer bridal wear shop that is also close to Mirza Ismail Road.
Must-Try Restaurants in MI road in Jaipur
You will come across well-known restaurants like Niros, Natraj, Suryamahal, Copper Chimney and Dasaprakash for South Indian cuisine are all on this road. You will get the best places for cakes and tea. Also, you can try the wholesome kulhad lassi with a thick layer of malai at PanchBatti Circle. Jai Mahal ice cream house is an old meeting place for ice cream lovers where you will love to eat ice cream.
What to Founds in MI road in jaipur ?
Unlimited options for shopping including lahnga choli, salwar suit as well as hand made idols of marbles. Handcrafted home decor, gifts, paintings, printed bed spreads, cushion covers, fabric and more.
- Bed sheet
- Lahnga Choli
- Suit And Salwar
- home decor
Nearest Hotels from MI Road in Jaipur
- Hotel Indo Prime 841m from Nehru Bazaar
- Mahaveer Kunj- Whole Property 582.6m from Nehru Bazaar
- Jaipur Hotel New 314.2m from Nehru Bazaar
- Jaipur Jantar Hostel 348.2m from Nehru Bazaar
- Hotel Sweet Dream 200m from Nehru Bazaar
Nearest Hospitals from MI Road in Jaipur
- Mahesh Hospital – Topkhane Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Gangori Hospital – Gangori Bazar Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Pradeep Rawat Memorial Hospital – Balaji, Mandir Road, Near Balaji Mandir, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
Nearby Petrol Pumps to MI Road
- Kialash Chand and Company – AGARWAL MOTORS – 23, East Kamla Nehru Market, East Kamla Nehru Market, MI Road, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- Bharat Petroleum, Petrol Pump -Anurag Filling Station – MOTI DUNGRI RD JAIP, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
- Petrol Pump – Kamla Nehru Market West, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in MI Road in Jaipur
- State Bank of India ATM – No 1190/91, Arihant Tower Uniaro, Ankron Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
- State Bank of India ATM – No 1314, Baba Harishchandra Marg, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
- Axis Bank ATM – Axis Bank Atm, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- ICICI BANK ATM – 1651, Baba Harishchandra Marg, Chandpole Bazar, Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Punjab National Bank ATM – 1761, Khanjane Walon ka Rasta, 5th Crossing, Chandpole Bazar, Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport from MI Road
- Jagatpura Railway Station- 12.8 km.
- Sanganer Railway Station- 15.5 km
- Gandhi Nagar Railway- 7.5 km
- Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 5.3 km.
- Durgapura Railway Station-10.6 km .
- Jaipur International Airport- 11.3 km.
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in MI Road
- Shree shyam juice centre – 2113, Khazane Walon Ka Rasta, 1st Crossing, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Badaran Temple ,Chandpole
- Mahaveer rabri bhandhar – 3, Mishra Rajaji Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Swami Narayan Mandir ,Chandpole
- Madho baba juice centre – 405, Ground Floor ,Near Shri Ram Chander Mandir ,Chandpole
- Yash pal juice centre – 1087, Baba Harish Chanda Marg, Chandpole Bazaar ,Near Darbar School ,Chandpole, Jaipur
- Kalyan namkeen bhandar – Corner, Kalyan Ji Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazaar, Opposite Manu Public School ,Chandpole, Jaipur
Places to visit near MI Road in Jaipur
When you are done with the shopping at MI road you can visit all these places such as ridhi sidhi pole, shrinath gallery that is a very famous art gallery, sisodia rani place and garden and GaltaJi temple.
(1) Ridhi Sidhi Pol (2.0 km via Kishanpole Bazar Rd )
This is an enticing and picturesque structure within the City Palace in Jaipur. Ridhi Sidhi Pol is a doorway, amongst several other doorways within the City Palace. It carries four smaller doorways within it.
(2) shrinath art gallery (3.5 km via Kishanpole Bazar Rd)
They have been manufacturing, exporting, wholesaling and supplying a range of Handicrafts manufactured using wood, sand, and other materials. You will get a range of products such as Handicraft Items, Wall Hangings, Indian God Statue, Indian Sculpture, Marble Statue, Marble decorative, Marble articles, Wooden Handicrafts and many more.
(3) Sisodia Rani Palace And Garden (5.3 km via MI Road)
The Sisodia Rani ka Bagh is a royal garden. It is located a little away from Jaipur but famous for its flora wealth, natural attractions and for relaxation. It has beautiful water fountains, pavilions, flowerbeds, galleries, murals, water channels and much more.
(4) Galta Ji Temple (9.0 km via MI Road )
This temple is a prehistoric Hindu pilgrimage site that is outlined by the striking Aravalli hills. It consists of several shrines, holy kunds, pavilions, and natural springs. Galtaji temple is situated at the heart of the hilly terrain.
Find Mi Road in Jaipur
If you like this article on Mi Road in Jaipur then, share it with your freinds and family member to help them and appriciate our work.