Smriti van Jaipur for couples best garden- timing, Entry fees
Quick Information about Smriti van Jaipur
|Address:||Gandhi Nagar, Near RTO Circle, JLN Marg, Jaipur, 302004, Rajasthan, India|
|Entry Fee:||Free Entry|
|Popular for Smriti van Jaipur:||Nature stay and Photography|
|Recommended Duration:||2 to 4 hours|
History of Smriti Van Jaipur
Smriti Van of Jaipur is a biodiversity forest, it was formed in 1971 when floods caused great damage in Jaipur. This place was built by Vasundhara Raje on 8th October 2005, after two years, this place was opened to all the people. Which today it is also useful for the people to roam. This place also works to keep people connected with nature. Whenever you come to Jaipur, you must visit here.
There are many trees and plants here that remind you of your loved ones and relieve stress, there is a lot of peace here, which is very important in running life. The Rajasthan government made it inside the Green Rajasthan segment. People came here with family or their couple. This Smriti van is very famous for couples, here boys and girls come with their joints and enjoy them here. If you too love nature, then you too will like this place.
Couples are always worried about where they will go where there is no problem for them and every day they can spend some time with Marra's life, so this is the best place for couples. This place is also a good place for a romantic date where couples will be able to keep their spent moments. This place is not only for couples but is also a very good place for those who walk in the morning. This place is also known for running, walking, and exercising.
Beautiful Parts of Smriti Van
The Smriti van of Jaipur is divided into 11 different beautiful parts which are given below:-
- Vasundhara Van: The Vasundhara forest of Smriti Van is the main attraction. Here you will find many types of trees and plants like Champa, Almora, Mogra, Coral trees. And there are a lot of similar plants on the side of the road, which attracts tourists to come here. There is also a small lawn which is meant for tourists to relax.
- Champa Van: Champa means flower, that's why this place was named Champa Forest. There are more than 150 Champa flower plants here, which look very beautiful to see here, people also get to take photos with Champa's flower. Because of Champa's flower, it smells very good here.
- Aravali Van: A variety of plant species will be found in the Aravali van, but there are many medicinal and ayurvedic plants here, which is considered a good place for people to know about the medicinal and ayurvedic plant. Here Havan, Rohida, Dhavda, Gugal, Khejdi, Dhaka, Saler, and many other types of plants can be seen.
- Dhanvantari Van: The largest part of the Smriti van is the Dhanwantari van, which is made on the land portion of 40 acres. Here you can see more than 280 species of plants, some of which are medicinal and some are of flowers. One can also see Bahra, Neem, Rudraksha, Jamun, Tulsi, Bhringraj, Mehndi, Arjuna, Maulsari, Kathal, Amla, Sandalwood, Lusura, Kachhar, Bansa, and many other types of plants.
- Java Kusum Van: This part of Smriti Van is very popular because many types of plants are brought from every corner of the world to decorate here. Java Cusp Van causes the attraction of users. Tourists who come here definitely take photographs in the Java Kusum forest and keep it memorable with them.
When you see these plants which have flowers of different colors, some big and small will appear, which will attract you towards them.
- Maru Van: Maru means desert, which is the only plant found in this desert which is in Rajasthan. There are about 40 types of desert plants, which are visited by people from outside. Cactus, agave, euphorbia, and succulent, and many other plants are included in this forest. All these plants are found in the mountainous region, but most Euphorbia attracts it.
- Rashtriya Van: In the Rashtriya van you will find a variety of plants that will be mixed with the plants of the Surrey forests like Almonda, Bougainvillea, Sada Bahar, Semal, Sheesham, Tibubua species, Ficus Ali, Gambhari, Rosewood, Kachanar, Sita Ashok, Sinduri.
- Nursery: This place has been made for the care of the plants in the Smriti forest, this is a modern nursery here to keep the plants well and to take care of them. But tourists also enjoy the nursery and see how the plants are taken care of.
- Sarovar: The name of this forest suggests that there is a lake here and it flows from Jawahar Nagar to the eastern part of Smriti Van. Store water in this lake so that water can be given easily to the plants there. And in this lake, you can easily see lotus, duck, and fish, which further enhances the beauty of this forest.
- Museum: You can also see a museum in Smriti Forest where you will get all kinds of information such as flower species, birds species, and pictures of smriti forests.
- Vrindavan Van: Sewage flows in the area of Vrindavan, which is at the bottom of the land, which is used to give water to the plants there.
Remember this Point before you visit smriti van
*Before going to Smriti Van, keep an identity card with you because without identity card you will not be allowed inside.
Attraction Places Near Smriti van Jaipur
Every traveler visiting Jaipur gets a selfie in from of gardens to mark their visit. The trendy couple garden is found on JLN marg close to World Trade Park. Below is the list of best five places of interest close to Smriti Van Jaipur with their individual distances from Smriti van –
- Jaldhara Waterfall
- Jawahar Circle Garden
- WTP Jaipur
- GT Mall Jaipur
- Jawahar Kala Kendra
Hotels Near Smriti van Jaipur
When you go anywhere, the biggest problem is with your accommodation there. In that situation, you need to make good arrangements to stay there before going anywhere. Here are the list of names of different types of 5 best hotels, along with the distance of the hotel from Smriti van Jaipur. So that you can find a better hottel to stay along with visiting Jaipur. Below is the list of hotels near Smriti van Jaipur in Jaipur within 5km. All these hotels are goods for Couples and Family.
- Red Fox Hotel
- Hotel Park Hansa
- MNIT Guest House
- Hotel Krishna By Rivaa
- Citrus Hotel
Nearer Restaurants from Smriti Van Jaipur
The journey to Smriti Van increases more when the food and drinking system is better and tastier. For that matter, here is the list of the best five best restaurants serving Smriti One Jaipur around good and tasty food. Along with the names of these restaurants, the distance between them from Smriti Van is also given here, so that you can easily select the restaurant to suit your need. All these restaurants provide good and tasty food in your budget. Below is a list of all restaurant names.
- Indian Coffee House (JKK)
- Maharana Pratap Hostel Mess
- Shiv Shakti Chaat Bhandar
- Airr Toast
- Doorbean Restaurant
Opening and Closing time of Smriti van Jaipur
Below you can see the weekly opening and closing of Smriti One.
|Sunday||6 am–5 pm|
|Monday||6 am–5 pm|
|Tuesday||6 am–5 pm|
|Wednesday||6 am–5 pm|
|Thursday||6 am–5 pm|
|Friday||6 am–5 pm|
|Saturday||6 am–5 pm|
If you liked this article of Smriti Van, then send it to your friends and family.