Johari Bazar in Jaipur
About Johari Bazar in Jaipur
Jaipur is reputed for its unique jewellery manufacturing. When it comes to Johari Bazaar then it is the best place for every ornament lover. This is located in the prime area of Jaipur near Hawa mahal and famous for its precious and semi precious stones especially in diamonds, topaz and emeralds. Johari bazaar is the large scale exhibition of the alluring stones. This is a shopper’s paradise and a must visit place in Jaipur. Johari Bazar is considered to be one of the oldest markets of Jaipur City.
Best jewellery to shop in Johari Bazar in Jaipur
This place is known for its bohemia of different types of jewelry, Johari Bazaar will definitely get your shopping instincts running. If you are visiting the renowned jewelry market then you will get overwhelmed by seeing a mammoth collection of certified emeralds and gems. There are so many shops that are delivering online so you can also check it out. You should keep his eye open for trustworthy vendors who are selling genuine jewelry. While you can also wear Rajasthani ornaments on any dress, so this market is a huge hit among the ladies. Johari Bazaar is the best way to feel the multi-colored existence of the city of Jaipur.
Types Of Jewellery in Johari Bazar in Jaipur
You will get the jewelry made from gold, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and silver. They are the highlights of this bazaar. Each and every piece of jewelry is carefully crafted. They are representing the typical ‘Thewa’ and ‘Kundan’ jewelry, which is a specialty of Rajasthan. If you are crossing by-lanes of Johari Bazaar then you will notice a lot of craftsmen with their workstations, known as Gaddis’. They have been creating beautiful pieces of jewelry for a long time. Other things to shop in Johari Bazar This is also an ideal place to shop for lehengas, Mojari, and sarees. You will get sarees in colorful Bandhej and glittering stonework or gemstones. You can also buy excellent tie-dye material and fabric, Bandhani suits and fabrics, textile materials and much more. There are so many famous shops for sarees in the market are Jaipur Saree Kendra, Rooplaxmi, Rana Saree Emporium, Rattan Deep, amongst others. You can get bridal wedding trousseaus to casual wear traditional outfits.
Best time to visit Johari Bazar in Jaipur
If you want to shop more and more then the best season to visit Jaipur is between October to March. These months are best for sightseeing and shopping.
Timings of Johari Bazar in Jaipur
It opens at 10 am and closes by 11 pm every day. You can avoid rush hours and the best time to visit Johari Bazaar is early evening. You will get less crowd at this time.
Best shops to eat in Johari Bazar in Jaipur
How you can forget to try out delicacies specific to Rajasthan. As per our research, the most famous shop in this market is “Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar”. You will get Mouthwatering Dahi Vadas and Kachori-Samosa and many more things.
There are other places to try near Johari Bazaar are - Narayanji Gajak Wale, Poddar Misthan Bhandar, Wind View Café near Hawa Mahal, Shri Shyam Chaat Bhandara, Hotel Sweet Dream Restaurant, Rawat Sweets, and Govindam Retreat near Govind Dev ji Temple.
How to reach Johari Bazar in Jaipur
This is located near Hawa Mahal so you can easily reach this place. You can easily reach here by any means of transport. If you want to reach soon then try taking a cab or taxi from your place of stay to the market to shop. As well you can also go for shopping with Jaipur's traditional way to commute and the cheapest, the cycle-rickshaw that is truly a joy ride from any part of Jaipur. We will suggest you hire a cab or an auto-rickshaw or even go by RSTD buses for long distances. There are three main bus stops are Sanganer, Vidhyadhar Nagar, and Vaishali Nagar. While you can also book a private cab for hassle-free commuting and you can also explore the popular sightseeing places of Jaipur.
List of Shops in Johari Bazar in Jaipur
- Book Store
- General Store
- Food & backers
Nearest Hotels to Johari Bazar
- (1) HotelDezire Hotel & Resorts – C-93, Near Ahinsa Circle,MI Road,Jaipur Jaipur India 302005
- (2) Jaipur Hotel New- A Heritage Hotel – 7,Film Colony,Chaura Rasta ,Jaipur Opp Golcha Cinema,Near Bapu Bazar Jaipur India 302003
- (3) OYO Townhouse 110 MI Road – 1, Arvind Marg Raj Mandir Cinema, MI Road, Jaipur, Jaipur Jaipur India 302001
- (4) Hotel Savoy –
Plot A, Opp Khadi Bhandar, In Lane,Opp Jkj Jewellers, M.I. Road Jaipur India 302001
- (5) Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur – MI Road | Near G.P.O Opposite Lakshmi complex, Jaipur 302001, India
Nearest Hospitals Johari Bazar
- (1) Paras Hospital –
F 10 & 11 Alooda House, Chaura Rasta Near, ICICI Bank & HDFC Bank, Rajasthan 302003
- (2) Shri Mukund Chikitsalya – 269, Johari Bazar Rd, Johri Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (3) Pradeep Rawat Memorial Hospital – Balaji, Mandir Road, Near Balaji Mandir, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) Gangori Hospital – Gangori Bazar Rd, Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (5) Solanki Hospital – 647, 1st Floor, Solanki House, Near Government Dispensary, Gangori Bazaar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Nearby Petrol Pumps to Johari Bazar
- (1) HP PETROL PUMP – AGARWAL MOTORS – Jaipur Tower, Rajasthan, MI Road, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (2) Bharat Petrol Pump – MI Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (3) HP Petrol Pump – Ajmeri Gate, Mirza Ismail Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- (4) Bharat Petroleum, Petrol Pump -Kailash Chand & Co – AJMERI GT JAIPUR, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Johari Bazar
- (1) IndusInd Bank ATM – 67-68, 1St Floor, Khandaka Diamond Trade Centre, Johari Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (2) IDBI Bank ATM – 281, Johri Bazar, Johari Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (3) Citi Bank ATM – 353, Johari Bazar Rd, Chowkrighat Darwaja, Anaj Mandi, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (4) HDFC Bank ATM – SN 85&86, Pandya Bhawan, Johari Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (5) Axis Bank ATM – No 63, Ramganj Bazar Rd, Dara Market, Ramganj Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport
- (1) Jagatpura Railway Station- 12.8 km.
- (2) Sanganer Railway Station- 15.5 km
- (3) Gandhi Nagar Railway- 7.5 km
- (4) Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur- 5.3 km.
- (5) Durgapura Railway Station-10.6 km .
- (6) Jaipur International Airport- 11.3 km.
- (7) Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Johari Bazar
- (1) Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar
- (2) Barfiwala Sweets
- (3) Manish Provisional Stores
- (4) Kanhiya Lal General Store
- (5) Krishna Kirana Store
- (6) Gopal General Store
- (7) Gourav Provisional Store
- (8) Namkeen Ghar
- (9) Patwari Namkin Bhandar
Places to visit near Johari Bazar in Jaipur
Jewelry shopping can make you tired. There are a lot of places to visit nearby Jahori bazar such as Albert Hall Museum, Sargasuli Tower, Jaipur Zoo and Hawa Mahal.
This museum is designed by Englishman Samuel Jacob that combines Indian and Victorian British influences. The museum is an excellent example of architecture that boasts paintings and carpets and works of crystal, ivory, stone, and metal.
Swargasuli Tower is known as a tower to heaven. This was built in 1749 A.D. by Sawai Ishwari Singh to commemorate the victory over Mewar and Marathas’ armies. It is Jaipur’s tallest structure with 140 feet.
Jaipur Zoo is located near Albert Hall Museum and was founded in 1877. It is divided into two segments one for mammals and others for birds and reptiles.
This palace represents the crown of the Hindu god Krishna. There are so many small lattice windows that were designed for the women could look into the street below without being seen.
Frequently Asked Questions about Johari Bazar in Jaipur
This place is known for its bohemia of different types of jewelry, Johari Bazaar will definitely get your shopping instincts running. If you are visiting the renowned jewelry market then you will get overwhelmed by seeing a mammoth collection of certified emeralds and gems. There are so many shops that are delivering online so you can also check it out.
Johari Bazaar Jaipur Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|